I've changed my name to Mergans, as it seems the theme of the screen names is nick names. We just need to get Nicole on here now, with time we'll be one giant cyber family. Dad, you've got to get your pictures up so the boys (and we) can start playing "Where in The World is Papa G?"
3 comments:
HI EVERYONE!!! Love reading your blog
I am in Maine with Stephanie and John.
Baby Eva is doing great. Steph put
together a family blog when Kimberly
left. Kimberly's mission pres. has
given her permission to log on every
P day - it has been a wonderful
thing. Love Renae
Mergans, I like the new format. Kinda fun. I was gonna send pics of our robins eggs but they all vanished. All four eggs are gone. Gav found one in the park, broken. Weired.
OK Mergs , Mergan it is! Dad got home yesterday and it's 10;00 AM and he's still asleep. I've never seen him sleep this long but I checked him and he's still alive. I guess that coming home from Japan and doing two Fridays will do that to you.
It's great to hear from you all. Mom
Post a Comment