Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Where did you all go?

So I know things have been a bit crazy for everyone lately with travel, surgeries, moving, and stuff. But where did you all go? You're supposed to BLOG and add PICTURES of all of the things you've been doing. I'd really like to see SEVERAL pictures of Allison's new place, I'd like to know what Nicole and her family did in Washington, I'd like to hear some updates on mom, we should continue to play "where in the world is Papa G", and how is dog camp going for the dogs and has Cameron finished HP #7? Seriously people, I'm calling you out. Where are you?

1 comment:

Linda Lou said...

Mergs,

Yes, we have become a family of slackers! Dad and I will try to get some stuff up today.

I'm doing much better and will see the Dr. tomorrow. I just have to be careful for a while.

I'll let you know whats up when I know something. Love to all, Mom