I know it's been a LONG time. The house is great, we love it and I will post pic's soon. Big J has also been working on his MASSIVE fish tank. Hope to have new little wet additions to our family in the next day or so. Love you all, Al
Glad to know you're still alive. You must post pics soon of the house and fish tank. You've been telling us for 2 months you'd post pictures of the house and it has yet to come to fruition. I'm waiting :-)
2 comments:
Glad to know you're still alive. You must post pics soon of the house and fish tank. You've been telling us for 2 months you'd post pictures of the house and it has yet to come to fruition. I'm waiting :-)
Ally, don't mind Mergans, she's cranky. ;) But I'd love to see the pics too.
Post a Comment