Sunday, October 28, 2007

Beautiful Fall Day in Northwest

Mom and I spent the morning dry canning some final items for our year supply. We can truly say we have a year supply now. Great feeling!!!
Yesterday was such a beautiful day, when we got home we decided to go to the Cedar Creek Grist Mill for some fresh pressed apple cidar. The mill is between Woodland and Cougar along the Lewis River. Below are some fun pictures we took while we were there.




Megan, the picture below shows moss on trees. Obviously this is a wet area.
And this is why we loving living in the Northwest.

3 comments:

Megan said...

Oh, great pictures! Thanks for sharing. Looks like a great place, have I ever been there? It doesn't look familiar.

Lula Mae said...

Pretty pictures. Looks like a great weekend.

Unknown said...

Hi I don't know yet how to down load pictures on to the site but I will learn. Love to look at all the ones you put on it. Looks so nice up there. We love you. Love Nicole'Braden and Morgan