This week has been great! I am feeling much better now after my surgery. The parts and pieces seem to be fitting back together and working. Since I am not yet able to travel I continue to work at home office and since I feel good, Linda and I were able to do several things together this week.
Monday we enjoyed a waffle feast with our freinds at the "Empty Nester" home evening. Tuesday we spent the evening in the temple helping others. Wednesday we had interviews with our Stake Presidency. Thursday we went to dinner with some dear friends to celebrate Valentine's day. Friday we went to the Sweetheart Ball and enjoyed dancing.
It has been great spending time with my wife. She is the love of my life. All too often I am distracted with life's activities and demands and fail to let her know how much she means to me. So it was fun to focus on her this week and let her know that I love her, not only with words, but also by doing things together.
Love you Linda!! Today I will mop the kitchen floor just to prove it.
3 comments:
Sounds like you guys had an eventful week! How fun!
Maybe I can get Adam to do the dishes for me today, "just to prove it."
Sweetest thing ever.
Dad,
Love that you posted this! You and mom ROCK!!
Post a Comment