Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Waddle

I'm going to have to forgo the Walking contest. I've been wearing my pedometer but I've noticed that I must be waddling too much for it to count my steps. So, there you have it. Apparently I'm too pregnant to walk like a normal person.

2 comments:

Linda Lou said...

We are having trouble with our peds too. Last Saturday Dad got up and rode 29 miles and then came home and worked in the yard all day. I also worked in the yard but at 4 PM we both checked our meters and I had 3000 more steps than Dad did! We exchanged meters
and went to Costco and both did about the same amount of walking. We came home and again checked meters and he had 2000+ steps and I had about 800. Something is wrong. I've worn mine for 4 days and I vary from 9426 to 873.

It's fun and makes you more aware of your exercise, but I don't think that they are too accurate.

Lula Mae said...

It's been hit or miss here too. I've got one child who is boycotting the contest, one who forgets to wear his pedometer and one who has gone through three. I am doing okay but I can never seem to get above 8,000 steps which kind of bugs me. Oh well, it was a good idea.