Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Al's Baby is Growing

We have started documenting our latest grandchild - must say grandchild since we don't know yet whether we have a boy or girl coming. Thursday will be the day we find out.

This picture is 19 weeks and we are using a telephoto lens with enhancers to make her look like she has a belly.



Now we are getting somewhere at 20 weeks.


Can't wait till week 21. We are having a pool. You have to submit $5 and predict the sex and birth weight of the baby. So if any of you have talked to a psychic recently you can try to beat my guess of a girl weighing 9 lbs. 5 oz. Al hopes I lose. Mom says girl at 9 lbs. 9 oz. Jason says girl at 7 lbs. 4oz., Uncle Dave says boy at 7 lbs 5oz. Aunt Mary Louise says boy at 8 lbs. 3 oz. Allison, who thinks she can predict this says girl 8 lbs. 4 oz.

Please enter your guesses before Thursday night.

3 comments:

Mary Jarvis said...

I had no idea that Allison was expecting! How wonderful is that?! We are so excited for her and I want to put my 2 bits in too. I think she is going to have a girl at 8lbs. 3 oz. It's great to read about the family. Gary, keep us posted on how you are doing. Thanks, Linda for blog info. Please tell Allison and Jason congrats from all of us.

Megan said...

FINALLY SOME PICTURES!! You look SO cute! I can totally tell you're pregnant! Alright, apparently mom thinks your baby will be the same size as Lila. I'll say it's a GIRL, 8 lbs. 10 oz.

IRISH BERNT'S said...

allison i had no idea that you were expecting. i remember talking to you on the wagon ride in lava and you were having a bit of a hard time...congratulations-that is so exciting. hope all is well. halle was 8lbs 9.5 ounces and so hopefully yours won't be that large. keep us posted on your progress and what the sexis when you find out. your itty bitty belly is adorable. love ya!