Friday, June 5, 2009

Updates

We were just down loading pictures from the camera and decided that we would share what we have been doing for the last few months. These are pictures taken during our trip to Phoenix in March, Cameron's Priesthood ordination in April, my trip to Idaho Falls, and our trip to the Oregon coast last week. Enjoy!

Flat Stanely did a lot of traveling with Papa G for Gavin's school project. Here is in White Tank Park outside Phoenix.
Flat Stanely feeding geese with Hayden.
Cam's B-day and Ordination.
Linda's visit to Idaho Falls, where it all started on June 25, 1971 at the temple in the background.
Alfresco dinner at Cannon Beach. Great weather that day, but a little breeze cooled it down nicely.

The day before the breeze was a wind. Saw these para-sailors out our hotel room window.










4 comments:

Megan said...

Thanks for posting these pictures! I can't believe how everyone elses' kids are growing up! My heavens, I'm pretty sure Cameron is my height. Weird. I'm jealous of everyone who was at Cam's ordination and everyone's met Maddie except me. Booo....living in Arizona has it's downfalls.

Mary Jarvis said...

I really enjoyed your pictures. It is so fun to get a glimpse into the lives of the people we love, but who are far away. Thanks for sharing.

Lula Mae said...

Fun! Actually Meg, I'm pretty sure Cam's your height. He's only about and inch shorter than my mother in law. Maybe you guys can come to church with us while you're here and see him pass the sacrament.

Megan said...

Dude, you guys are celebrating 38 years this year! Just 12 more years and we can throw a huge 50th Anniversary bash! I am SO looking forward to that.