Thursday, May 31, 2007

Grandma Haskett Funeral



Hi everyone!! Thank you all for coming to grandma's funeral. It was nice of you to take the time and make arrangements to be there. It appreciate that our family was present and it was fun to see all the cousins and in-laws. Glad everyone is back home safe and sound. I am adding a few pictures I took. If any of you want the obituary, eulogy, or program I have them all in word documents and can email them to you. Just let me know.






By the way can anyone tell me how to rotate these pictures? They are correct when I select them and yet turn sideways when loading into this program.








2 comments:

Lula Mae said...

great pictures! Are there more? Send them to me if you can. I'd love to have them.

Megan said...

Oh thanks for posting dad. These are good pictures. I'll be adding my own in the next day or two.

I'll take a look at the picture stuff later, I've had it load sideways too.