And finally number 3?
Oooh fun. I want to play.
I keep forgetting to show my kids. I promise I'll do it tonight. In the mean time, I'm going to play in the "over 30" age group.Here are my gueses:#1: In front of a mill#2: On a street#3: In front of another millI won't show my kids my answers 'cause I don't want to spoil it! :)
Camagatchi says:#1) Port Angeles#2) Hong Kong#3)
#3) is Seattle
Gavin guesses:1. Port Angeles2. Seattle3. Hong Kong
The answers are:1.) Port Angeles - Paper Mill2.) Tokyo, Japan3.) Ishinomaki, Japan - Paper MillLula Mae doesn't get any credit for generic answers as on a street is simply anywhere in the world.It looks like a tie between Camagatchi and Gavin. Therefore, I will post another set of pictures and we see if we can break the tie.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oooh fun. I want to play.
I keep forgetting to show my kids. I promise I'll do it tonight. In the mean time, I'm going to play in the "over 30" age group.
Here are my gueses:
#1: In front of a mill
#2: On a street
#3: In front of another mill
I won't show my kids my answers 'cause I don't want to spoil it! :)
Camagatchi says:
#1) Port Angeles
#2) Hong Kong
#3)
#3) is Seattle
Gavin guesses:
1. Port Angeles
2. Seattle
3. Hong Kong
The answers are:
1.) Port Angeles - Paper Mill
2.) Tokyo, Japan
3.) Ishinomaki, Japan - Paper Mill
Lula Mae doesn't get any credit for generic answers as on a street is simply anywhere in the world.
It looks like a tie between Camagatchi and Gavin. Therefore, I will post another set of pictures and we see if we can break the tie.
Post a Comment