Saturday, October 18, 2008

Here she is!!!


Here is our little girl! If you have any names we would love to hear them!

8 comments:

Lula Mae said...

Yay! She's not a bean any longer! Don't let dad name her, she'll be schnifflepickleballymerganskimmer.

Megan said...

Tiff, that's funny. I do have names:

Olivia/Alivia
Macie/Macy
Emberlyn/Ember
Emma
Alia
Leah
Marcie
Brooke
Marley

And so many more. There are some others on my blog from when I was trying to name Lila. Good luck!

Linda Lou said...

Whats wrong with schnifflepickleballymerganskimmer?

I like Madison or Madylin (Maddy), or Olivia (Livy) or Abigale (Abby).

Megan also had some great names.

Good luck!!

By the way, Dad says "How about Duck?" Nobody else will have that name.

Lula Mae said...

Seriously, keep dad out of it! He's dangerous.

Lula Mae said...

I like Emma, then we'll have an Emma and a Lucy.

Jennifer said...

Hi! I'm blog surfing this afternoon. Is it okay for me to post on your family's blog? Anyway, I am partial to Emma... :) However, I also love Abby. Really all the names that have already been mentioned are my kind of names. Congratulations Allison!

Lula Mae said...

By the way, you may not name her Olivia with an "A". Sorry, just can't handle it.

Ally Bally said...

Thanks for the input to all. Annie, I like Emma as well.. we'll see!