Tuesday, October 21, 2008



Here's some of the vinyl lettering. I haven't put the Trick or Treat up yet because we are having a big wind storm today.

3 comments:

Linda Lou said...

I love it! and what a great reminder each day when you walk past it.

We probably all need to recite this each day!

Sermons of the Day said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!! I think I am going to copy you!!!!!!

G Hugher said...

I agree, we are on a journey and the road is not always a freeway. Sometimes it is a really steep trail up a mountain of trial and tribulation, or of frustration and disappointment. And when we finally view the vista from the top we realize, indeed, even though it was very hard, we made it not by giving up because it was hard, but by putting one foot in front of the other with the faith that we could make it. Yes, we can do hard things.