Sunday, October 26, 2008

On the Street Where We Live

I moved my computer to the upstairs landing a few weeks ago and now I overlook the foyer and out the window upstairs. It has been absolutely beautiful watching the leaves change outside. We decided today to take a picture to remind you why we live where we do.

The first picture is exactly what I see when I'm at the computer.
The second, out the front and down the street and the third another shot out the window. It has been in the 60s everyday.




Happy Fall to you all!!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Beautiful pictures! I'd post pictures of what I see out my front but you'd just see houses, each of which is required to have 2 trees planted. The trees are about 10 feet tall and prickly. But hey, it's greener than most neighborhoods...at least we're required to plant something.

Lula Mae said...

Ooooo, Pretty!