Just so everyone knows, I'm SUUUUUUUPER excited for Christmas. I can't tell if it's just because I want this year to be over already or if I think that I can take a break during the vacation time but either way, SUUUUUUPER excited! We need to start planning what we're going to do while we're all together.
6 comments:
I'm suuuuuuuuuper excited too. I'll get back to you with a list of ideas.
We're excited too. You all need to start making your list so we get our activities planned. Hmmmmm, I think of cookie making, OMSI, cosmic bowling, game night, movie night Los Pepe's (for Cameron),some good naps, watching the lights on the trees, listening to Christmas music, good food,baby shower, what have I missed?
Makes me smile just thinking about it.
Oh add me the the happy list that Christmas is just around the corner!! I know it's early but 103.3 has been playing Christmas music all weekend and I love it (listening to it right now). Unfortunatley Hubs and I will be working part of the time but I did take the day after Christmas off. Can't wait to see everyone. Love you all - Al
List:
1.Weather permiting, I'd like to do a hike.
2.Gustavs for dinner
3.Deliver Cookie plates and sing (our dear husbands can stay home and watch kids if they want...or we can drag them all along)
4.Play the Wii
5.Geocaching
6.Art Museum in Portland...just and idea, do they have an exhibit going?
I'll add more if I think of any
movies, movies, movies! Oh, and games.
Could you please plan the hike while I'm working? Mom I think we should do a foundu night. And I want to play everyone Wii boxing- so far I've beat Jason, Mom and dad all while being very big! I want to watch movies and take plates around. Anything I can do to be around everyone - count me in!
Post a Comment